Air Fried Pickles Recipe
Air Fried Pickles
Breaded, spiced, then air fried to perfect crunchiness, these pickles will become your new favorite! Serve them with any dipping sauce to fully enjoy the experience.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 °F.
Place the flour in a small bowl. In another small bowl, whisk the beaten egg with water until well-mixed.
- In the third bowl, mix breadcrumbs and spices.
- Coat each pickle slice with flour, then the beaten egg, and finally, the breadcrumb mixture.
- In the air fryer basket, arrange the pickle slices in a single layer. Spritz with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Air fry for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the pickles are golden brown and crispy. Flip the pickles, spritz them with cooking spray, and air fry for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve the air-fried pickles with your favorite dipping sauce.