Apple Brie Crostini Recipe
Apple Brie Crostini
Apples are another Fall staple you wouldn’t want to miss on your snack table this season. Crunchy, juicy, and healthy, these fruits are the perfect comfort food for everyone.
Combine apples with crispy baguette and creamy brie cheese, and you’ll have the best, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
1 small Baguette, cut into 24 slices (½” thick)
1 cup Apple butter
8 oz. Brie cheese, thinly sliced
2 large Apples, sliced
2 tsp. fresh Lemon juice
1 cup whole Walnuts
In a bowl, place the apple slices and toss them with lemon juice to prevent them from turning brown.
Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a dollop (about 2 teaspoons) of apple butter on one side of each baguette slice.
- Arrange the baguette slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Put 1 to 2 brie cheese slices on top of each baguette slice. Then, bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until the brie cheese melts, and the bread is toasted.
- Top each crostini with apple slices.
- Drizzle the apple slices with honey, then sprinkle them with walnuts before serving.