Apple Cider Cupcakes With Frosting and Caramel Drizzle Pumpkin Recipe
Apple Cider Cupcakes With Frosting And Caramel Drizzle
Try these apple cider cupcakes to impress your guests this holiday season. They are moist and fluffy, with a delicious apple cider flavor. Topped with creamy frosting and a drizzle of sweet caramel.
½ cup melted Butter
¾ cup Brown sugar
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
1 ½ cups Unsweetened applesauce
2 cups All-purpose flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
pinch of Salt
2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
½ tsp. Allspice
¼ tsp. Ground ginger
¼ cup full-fat Coconut milk
¼ cup Vegan butter
½ cup Brown sugar, lightly packed
2 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 ½ cups Powdered/icing sugar (confectioners sugar)
1 Apple for garnish
For the Cupcakes:
For the Frosting & Drizzle:
Set the oven's temperature to 425 ºF, then line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Mix the melted butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and apple sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until it is fully combined.
- Add the baking powder, flour, baking soda, spices, and salt. Mix them well to form a batter.
Divide the batter into the muffin cups and bake it for 5 minutes.
- Then, without opening the oven, set the heat to 350 ºF and bake for another 13 minutes.
- Take the cupcakes out of the oven. Let them cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and coconut milk in a pot on the stove. Bring to a boil, frequently stirring, for about 2 minutes.
- Set aside 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture for the drizzle and refrigerate the rest for about 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar mixture, vegan butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla, then beat until creamy and fluffy. Pipe or spread onto cooled cupcakes.
- Drizzle each cupcake with some caramel and garnish with a slice of apple.