Apple-Pear Crisp With Peanut Butter Recipe
Apple-Pear Crisp With Peanut Butter
This dessert recipe is perfect for those looking to enjoy a sweet treat while still sticking to their healthy eating goals. The best part? It's easy to make!
Set the oven to 375 ºF (338 ºF fan). On a jelly-roll pan, layer the oats in a single layer. Toast for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through.
- Add apples, pears, water, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger in a saucepan.
- Cook, occasionally stirring, for 10 to 12 minutes or until the sugar dissolves and the fruit softens.
Remove the pan from the stove and mix in the cranberries. Distribute the mixture evenly among 6 shallow baking dishes.
- Combine the oats, peanut butter, and flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix the mixture with your hands to form small clumps. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture in the baking dishes.
- Bake it for approximately 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is browned and bubbling.
- Add 1 tablespoon of whipped cream on top of each crisp.