Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Instead of fried, these buffalo chicken wings are baked to perfection. They are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, just the way everyone likes them.
The secret is to use a wire rack when baking to let the air circulate, allowing the chicken wings to cook evenly.
2 lbs. Chicken wings
2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
1 tsp. Garlic powder
Freshly ground Black pepper
¼ cup Hot sauce
2 tbsp. Honey
4 tbsp. Butter
Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Prepare a baking sheet by putting a wire rack over it.
Mix chicken wings and oil in a large bowl, then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Transfer them to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken wings for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden. Flip the wings halfway through.
In a small saucepan, whisk together honey and hot sauce. Bring to a simmer, then add butter.
- Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes or until the butter is melted and slightly reduced.
- Transfer the baked wings to a bowl and add buffalo sauce. Toss until wings are completely coated.
- Replace the coated wings to rack and broil on low heat for about 3 minutes or until the sauce caramelizes.
- Serve with ranch dressing and vegetables.