Baked Catfish with Herbs Recipe
Baked Catfish with Herbs
Catfish may not be the most popular fish in the sea, but it deserves a spot on your dinner table. This recipe for Baked Catfish with Herbs is healthy and flavorful, and it's perfect for a quick weeknight meal. The catfish is coated in a blend of herbs and spices, then baked until it's nice and flaky.
The lemon and butter give it a delicious tangy flavor, while the herbs add a touch of freshness. And best of all, this recipe is low in calories, so it's perfect if you're watching your weight. So go ahead and give catfish a try - you might just be surprised by how good it is.
2 tbsp Fresh parsley., minced
1 tsp Sea salt
¾ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Dried thyme
½ tsp Dried oregano
½ tsp Dried basil
½ tsp Black pepper, ground
- 24 oz Catfish fillets (4 fillets, approx. 6 ounces each)
One lemon juice
2 tbsp. Softened butter
¼ tsp Garlic powder
Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk the parsley, salt, paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, and pepper.
- Seasoned the Catfish fillets on both sides.
Place the fillets on a nonstick baking pan.
- Whisk the melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl. To blend, mix well.
- Drizzle the fillets with the butter-lemon-garlic sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, uncovered, or until the fish flakes easily.
When checked with a fork, catfish is done when it is opaque and easily flakes. If it doesn't flake easily, cook it a little longer.