Banana Cream Pie Recipe
Banana Cream Pie
Banana cream pie is a quick and easy dessert that uses simple ingredients for a smooth, creamy filling with a buttery taste. The fluffy crust offers an amazing contrast to the sweet, no-bake filling.
This pie is so good that you'll want to make it again and again! It is the perfect ending to a great dinner party or just by itself as a snack.
Fill a 9-inch pie dish with graham cracker crumbs or store-bought dough.
- Add 5 tablespoons melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into your pie dish to form a crust.
- Place all ingredients for filling in a blender, making sure that bananas are sliced into small pieces before adding them.
- Blend until completely mixed, then pour into the crust you created earlier.
- Top it with a dollop of whipped cream and some chopped banana.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.