Cheesecake Infused Snickerdoodles Recipe
Cheesecake Infused Snickerdoodles
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
These cookies will surely please everyone at your dinner table, young and old! Plus, they are easy to make - just follow the instructions below, and you'll be ready to go.
2 ¾ cups All-purpose flour
2 tsp. Cream of tartar
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Kosher salt
2 sticks Country Crock Baking Sticks
1 cup Granulated sugar
½ cup Packed brown sugar
2 large Eggs
6 oz. Cream cheese softened
3 tbsp. Granulated sugar
¼ cup Cinnamon sugar
For the Snickerdoodles:
For the Cheesecake Filling:
Preheat the oven to 325 °F. Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, combine Country Crock Baking Sticks and sugars using a hand mixer. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Next, put the eggs one at a time while beating thoroughly after each addition. Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- To create the cheesecake filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Make tablespoon-sized balls out of the snickerdoodle dough and flatten two balls to form disks. Scoop 1 teaspoon of cheesecake filling into the center of one disk and cover it with the second disk.
- Squeeze around the edges with your fingers to seal, then gently roll into a ball. Roll each ball in cinnamon sugar and place them on one of the prepared baking sheets. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes or until the cookies start to crack.
Allow 5 minutes on the trays before transferring the baked cookies to a wire rack. Let them cool completely.