Cheesy Crescent Rolls Recipe
Cheesy Crescent Rolls
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
The perfect appetizer for cheese lovers, these crescent rolls are filled with cream cheese and parmesan. The spicy note of onions complementing the smoky flavor of bacon crumbles is simply irresistible. For added color and texture, sprinkle some poppy seeds.
Mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, bacon, onion, parsley, and milk in a small bowl.
- Open the can of crescent dough and separate the dough into 8 triangles.
- Scoop a spoonful of cream cheese mixture into the wide end of each dough triangle.
- Roll up each dough triangle, starting at the wide end, gently wrapping it around the filling, and rolling to the opposite end.
- Place the rolled triangles on the prepared cookie sheet and brush each top with butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.