Cheesy Eyeballs Recipe
Are you looking for last-minute Halloween snack ideas? These Cheesy Eyeballs are simple to make and require no cooking. You can easily prepare them in no time!
To make these cheesy treats, you only need cheese rounds, olive slices, and gel food coloring for decorating. Serve them with your favorite bread or crackers, or pair them with wine.
Unpack the cheese rounds. Using a paring knife, cut an indentation (approximately the size of the Green olive slice) in the center of each cheese round.
- Gently press a slice of Green olive into the indentation of each cheese.
- Using a paring knife, cut each Black olive to make 3 round slices. Then, place a slice in the center of each Green olive to make a pupil.
- Use a chopstick or skewer to push the black olives and get the edges inside the center of the Green olives.
- Using a small paintbrush and Red gel food coloring, draw squiggly lines on the cheese to resemble bloodshot eyes.
- Keep the cheeses refrigerated until ready to serve.