Cheesy Taco Appetizer Cups Recipe
Cheesy Taco Appetizer Cups
Delight your guests with the sweet-sour taste of tomatoes and layers of seasoned beef and creamy cheese. Topped with sour cream and scallion slices, these savory taco cups burst with flavors.
These treats require only a few ingredients, and you can easily make them in no time. Plus, they are healthy so that anyone can enjoy them guilt-free.
Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Add taco seasoning and salt to ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Cook the meat for about 5 minutes or until cooked through, then add the canned tomatoes.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Spritz a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and line each cup with a wonton wrapper.
- Scoop a spoonful of ground beef mixture into each cup and top it with approximately 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese.
- Put another layer of wonton wrapper on top of the cheese, then add another layer of meat and shredded cheese to each muffin cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the wrappers are browned and the cheese is melted.
- Top each taco cup with sour cream and a sprinkle of scallion slices.