Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cherries are always the top of a fantastic cake or dessert, but it’s the body of something chewy and decadent in this cookie recipe. This Valentine’s Day, why not go for Cherry Chip cookies to up your baking game this Valentine's Day.
Making these for loved ones as a homemade and personalized gift is a great way to show them your love language while giving them something yummy to munch on!
- Cream the butter and sugars using a hand mixer until a light consistency is achieved.
- Mix in the eggs. Make sure the eggs are thoroughly mixed by adding them one at a time.
- Beat for 2 minutes or so until creamy, then add an extra dash of vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking soda with salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips before adding all the cherries. Mix it well.
- Place them on prepared baking sheets and let your dough sit for 10-30 minutes. Preheat your oven to 325 ºF.
- Place your cookie dough in the oven and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on how big your scoops are.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool, serve and enjoy!