Chewy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chewy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can never go wrong with Chewy Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies! These classic treats are beloved by sweet tooths, and non-sweet tooths alike. Indulge in these sinful but tasty cookies for Heart’s Day and show your favorite person how much you love them by baking them for Valentine’s Day dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Mix the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until there are no more lumps in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add the sugar mixture with cocoa powder, flour, and salt, whisking all of it together.
- Fold through some chopped walnuts before adding dark chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter (about one tablespoon per cookie) onto a greased baking sheet, spacing them two inches apart from each other. Place the in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Take the cookies out of the fridge and bake for 12-14 minutes or until they puff up and crack on top to achieve a moist and chewy texture.
- Remove them from the oven, cool them entirely for five more minutes, and then serve.