Chocolate Apple Pops Recipe
Chocolate Apple Pops
Chocolate and apples are a classic combination, and this Chocolate Apple Pops Recipe is the ideal way to celebrate the holiday season!
These pops are simple to make and taste delicious. They are ideal for a Thanksgiving party or as a dessert for your holiday dinner. Make these tasty treats by following the recipe below.
Put the coconut oil and the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container and heat on high for 1 minute.
- Melt it for 30 to 40 seconds, stirring until completely melted and smooth. Transfer to a shallow plate large enough to dip your apple slices.
Alternatively, you can melt your chocolate on the stovetop over a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- Prepare your chopped pecans and 10 to 12 popsicle sticks, and place them in your workstation.
Cut your apples into ½” slices with a sharp chef's knife. Remove any apple seeds from your slices gently.
- Make a small cut at the bottom of each apple slice with a paring knife. This will make inserting the popsicle sticks easier.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each apple piece very carefully.
- Dip apple slices in melted chocolate, coating both sides evenly, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle it with pecans right away.
- Refrigerate it for 15 to 17 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened completely.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
You may put your leftover Chocolate Apple Pops in an airtight container and keep them refrigerated for up to 24 hours.