Chocolate-Dipped Ghost Pretzels Recipe
Chocolate-Dipped Ghost Pretzels
These Chocolate-Dipped Ghost Pretzels deserve a spot on any Halloween party’s snack table. Not only are these sweet-and-savory treats delicious, but they also look so adorable.
These chocolate-covered pretzels are easy and fun to make: melt the white chocolate, dip the pretzel rods, and decorate!
- On a stove or microwave, melt the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into a tall drinking glass and dip the pretzel rods.
- Place the dipped pretzel rods on the baking sheet.
- Once you’re done dipping all the pretzel rods, place the baking sheet in the fridge until the white chocolate hardens.
- Once the white chocolate is hard, remove the baking sheet from the fridge.
- Using the Black edible marker, draw a face on each white chocolate-dipped pretzel rod. Feel free and be creative.
Serve or store in an airtight container.