Chocolate Dream Cake Recipe
Chocolate Dream Cake
Chocolate dream cake is a luscious sponge cake with a light and fluffy texture. It is moist and has a soft chocolatey taste. Perfect for birthdays or any special occasion, this cake is easy to make and requires no baking.
For the base, unpack your chocolate cupcake, crush it, and press on the bottom of the can. Set aside.
- For the chocolate pudding layer, get a strainer and pour the chocolate powder, flour, and sugar into it. Sift to remove lumps and mix well.
- Add the evaporated milk or fresh milk. Mix well until the powder dissolves.
- Cook it on low heat until thick. Use a spatula to scrape the side and bottom to avoid burning.
- Add butter or margarine and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Pour over the chocolate base you made earlier, then chill for 30 minutes.
- For the hard topping, melt the chopped chocolate on low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the pudding and spread evenly.
- Chill for another 2 hours.