Chocolate Dream Cake Recipe
Chocolate Dream Cake
Chocolate dream cake is a luscious sponge cake with a light and fluffy texture. It is moist and has a soft chocolatey taste. Perfect for birthdays or any special occasion, this cake is easy to make and requires no baking.
1 pack Chocolate cupcakes, store-bought
1 cup Flour
½ cup Chocolate powder mix
1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
½ cup Butter softened
¾ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
½ cup Milk
For the base, unpack your chocolate cupcake, crush it, and press on the bottom of the can. Set aside.
- For the chocolate pudding layer, get a strainer and pour the chocolate powder, flour, and sugar into it. Sift to remove lumps and mix well.
- Add the evaporated milk or fresh milk. Mix well until the powder dissolves.
- Cook it on low heat until thick. Use a spatula to scrape the side and bottom to avoid burning.
- Add butter or margarine and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Pour over the chocolate base you made earlier, then chill for 30 minutes.
- For the hard topping, melt the chopped chocolate on low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the pudding and spread evenly.
- Chill for another 2 hours.