Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe
Cranberry Brie Bites
A combination of sweet and salty, with a hint of herbal flavor, these bite-sized treats are perfect appetizers for Fall.
Cranberry Brie Bites are easily customizable to suit everyone’s tastes. You can try different pairings of nuts and herbs to create your version. Walnuts, almonds, and pecans are delicious options for nuts, while parsley, thyme, and tarragon are great garnishes.
Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Spritz a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Roll out the crescent dough on a lightly floured surface and pinch the seams together to seal them.
- Cut the crescent dough into 24 squares and place each square into a muffin tin slot.
- Cut the brie cheese into 24 slices (½” thick) and place each slice inside the crescent dough.
- Top each dough square with a spoonful of cranberry sauce and sprinkle some chopped pecans. Then, add one sprig of rosemary.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the crescent pastry is golden.