Turkey BLT Croissant Sandwich Recipe
Turkey BLT Croissant Sandwich
This easy breakfast sandwich recipe has delicious and healthy ingredients like turkey, avocado, and bacon. Try it today!
4 Croissants, cut in half lengthwise
16 oz. Deli turkey
8 cooked Bacon slices
4 large Lettuce leaves
1 large sliced Vine-ripened tomato
2 halved, pitted, and sliced Avocados
Freshly ground black pepper and salt
¼ cup of Mayonnaise
Arrange 4 ounces of turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant, working with one sandwich at a time or assembling all four at once.
- To cook the bacon, arrange it in a single layer on a rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Bake it for 10 to 15 minutes in a 400 °F oven.
- Add 2 slices of bacon, a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices to each sandwich. For additional toppings, try sliced cucumbers, sprouts, or dill pickle slices.
- Season the tomato and avocado slices with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a spoonful of pesto or a few cloves of smashed roasted garlic to your mayonnaise.
- Place 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on top of each croissant and top with the sandwich.
If desired, you can make a honey mustard sauce by combining 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
If you want a club croissant sandwich, replace the bacon with ham and leave out the avocado. Omit the turkey for a traditional BLT on a croissant.