Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
Cucumber sandwiches are a great choice for a refreshing and distinctive meal for picnics or lunches. A combination of cream cheese, fresh herbs, and cucumber slices create the ultimate spread, making this sandwich an excellent choice for casual get-togethers or formal parties.
8 oz. softened Cream cheese
3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
2 tsp. chopped Fresh dill
1 tsp. chopped Fresh chives
¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
1 thinly sliced long English cucumber
1 sliced Loaf of bread, crusts removed
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise with a hand mixer until smooth. Mix the herbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on bread slices.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and scatter it on half of the bread slices. If desired, garnish with additional herbs.
- Remove the crusts from the remaining bread slices and cut each sandwich into three pieces.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.