Eggy Doodle Sandwiches Recipe
Eggy Doodle Sandwiches
There's nothing better than a hearty breakfast sandwich in the morning. But why settle for the same old boring eggs and toast when you could have an Eggy Doodle?
This egg sandwich is flavorful thanks to the egg, cheese, and ham layers. Best of all, it's easy to customize with your favorite meats and cheeses.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Using a round cookie cutter or a glass rim, make a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- Place the bread in a hot skillet, crack one egg into each hole, break the yolk, and cook until the white is mostly opaque. Turn the bread slices over.
- Form sandwich halves by layering 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of ham, and 1 more slice of cheese on each piece of bread.
- Season the eggs with salt and pepper and cook until fully set. Remove from the skillet.
- Put the halves together to make two sandwiches.
- Place the sandwiches on a microwave-safe plate and microwave high for 30 to 45 seconds or until the cheese is completely melted.