Frankenstein Avocado Toast Recipe
Frankenstein Avocado Toast
No, you don’t have to wear costumes to grace your spooky celebration with one of the most iconic Halloween figures. All you need is this Frankenstein Avocado Toast. Packed with healthy ingredients, it is the perfect party snack.
Mash some avocados to color the face, then top it with black olives to recreate the monster’s hair. Add some radish and red pepper to decorate the toast with eyes and mouth. But you can always use other ingredients that match these colors.
1 slice of Wheat bread
½ Avocado, ripe
A pinch of Salt
Black olives, drained and sliced
Radish, drained and sliced
Red pepper, drained and sliced into strips
Toast the bread until golden and firm.
While the bread is in the toaster, remove the pit from the avocado and scoop out the flesh. Put the avocado flesh in a bowl and gently mash it using a fork until smooth.
- Mix in a pinch of salt and add more if desired.
- Place the toasted bread on a flat surface.
- Spread the mashed avocado on top of the toast until it is evenly covered.
- Put some Black olive strips on the top of the toast for Frankenstein’s hair.
- Add 2 slices of radish to create Frankenstein’s eyes.
- Place 2 slices of black olive on top of the radish to make eyeballs.
- Add a strip of red pepper to replicate a mouth.
- Add some more black olive strips to create stitches.
- Serve and enjoy!