French Egg and Bacon Sandwich Recipe
French Egg and Bacon Sandwich
Nothing beats a delicious, hearty breakfast to start the day. And what could be better than a breakfast sandwich with all your favorite flavors? Egg, bacon, and cheese are all nestled between two slices of toast, with a drizzle of syrup.
If you're not a fan of bacon, feel free to leave it out. Or, if you're looking for a little extra sweetness, add a sprinkle of powdered sugar on top. Whatever you do, just make sure you enjoy every bite!
Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan.
- Dip in the beaten eggs and the bread slices. Cook until both sides are browned. Keep warm but set aside.
- In a large and deep skillet, brown the bacon. Cook until evenly browned over medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Leave 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the pan to fry the remaining two eggs.
- Divide the French toast between two plates.
- Place the fried eggs on the bread, then top with bacon strips.
- Cover with the remaining French toast slices, then pour the syrup on top.