French Toast Grilled Cheese Recipe
French Toast Grilled Cheese
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
The French Toast Grilled Cheese features bacon, eggs, toast, and cheese, all sandwiched between two slices of crispy French toast. It uses Brie, a creamy French cheese that melts beautifully.
The result is a breakfast sandwich that is both rich and filling but surprisingly light. A drizzle of maple syrup adds sweetness. So if you're looking for a breakfast that satisfies your hunger and sweet tooth, look no further than this. Bon appetit!Author
To Make the French Toast:
Whisk the milk, eggs, nutmeg, and salt in a large mixing bowl until light and frothy.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture until completely saturated.
Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook a couple of slices of bread until golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- While the remaining slices of French toast are cooking, place them on a cooling rack. Wipe off the skillet.
To Make the Grilled Cheese:
Place two slices of bacon and a few slices of cheese on a piece of French toast.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve with the second slice of French toast.
- Warm-up a clean skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until the cheese on the French toast is melted, about 2 minutes per side.