Graveyard Pudding Cookie Cups Recipe
Graveyard Pudding Cookie Cups
These Graveyard Pudding Cookie Cups are the perfect Halloween treats for anyone with a sweet tooth. The graveyard is made of chocolate pudding and crushed Oreos, while the tombstone can be vanilla sandwich cookies or any light-colored flat cookie. You will also enjoy a serving of assorted candies for decorations.
These sweet treats are the perfect snacks to bring to any Halloween party. They are delicious, spooky-looking, and individually packed.
In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Whisk together until fully dissolved.
- Place the mixer in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Fold in Cool Whip into the mixture. Mix until well blended.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons of crumbs into the bottom of 6 clear plastic cups (ideally 9 oz.).
- Insert a few googly eyes between the cup and crumbs to create an impression of peeking eyes.
- Spoon a pudding layer into the Oreo crumbs' top.
- Repeat the last 3 steps to add more layers of crumbs and pudding.
- Sprinkle more crumbs until they almost reach the lip of the cup.
- Using the Black edible marker, write “RIP” on each Milano cookie to create a tombstone.
- Insert one Milano cookie into the center of each pudding cup.
- Press a candy pumpkin beside each cookie tombstone.
- Decorate with gummy worms.