Grilled Almond Butter, Dark Chocolate, & Pomegranate Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Almond Butter, Dark Chocolate, & Pomegranate Sandwich
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Try this grilled almond butter, dark chocolate, and pomegranate sandwich for a breakfast that will truly make your taste buds dance. It's simple to make - just butter two slices of crusty bread, slather on some almond butter, and top with quality dark chocolate and plenty of pomegranate arils.
The result is an incredibly flavorful, satisfying sandwich that's healthy enough to justify breakfast yet decadent enough to call dessert!Author
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Butter the outsides of the bread slices, then spread almond butter on the insides of half of them.
- Place 2 squares of chocolate on top of each almond butter slice, followed by pomegranate arils.
- Place the sandwich in the skillet and top with the other slice of bread, buttered side up.
- To squish the sandwich, use a heavy spatula to push it down. Flip it gently when the bottom is browned and crusty after 2-3 minutes. (Be careful not to overheat).
- Cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes. Serve right away.