Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich
Love Nutella and bananas? Love the taste of grilled sandwiches? If you answered yes, then you're in for a real treat! The Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich is a quick and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Heat a large nonstick saute pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Put the butter into the pan to melt, but don't use it all if you're preparing in batches.
- Place bread on the grill and sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar mixture. Flip and cook for a few seconds until the cinnamon sugar sticks.
- Turn the bread over again and spread chocolate hazelnut on it. On top, arrange the banana slices, and then sprinkle the hazelnuts.
- Cook until the cheese is almost melted, then put the slices together to make 4 sandwiches.
- Serve hot with a side of whole strawberries.