Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders Recipe
Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders
What's better than breakfast in bed? Breakfast on a Hawaiian Roll, of course! These Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders are a simple, quick meal that can be made in under 20 minutes.
This recipe includes Hawaiian Rolls, deli ham, scrambled eggs, melted cheese, and maple syrup glaze. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a shot!
Preheat the oven to 350 °F and lightly grease a 913 baking dish.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally with a sharp serrated knife, keeping the top half of the rolls together.
- Over medium-high heat, scramble eggs until fully cooked.
- Cover the bottom half of the rolls with an even layer of deli ham.
- Scramble an even layer of eggs over the ham.
- Top with slices of American cheese and the top half of the Hawaiian roll bun.
- Combine the butter and maple syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until completely melted.
- Spread an even layer of the butter-syrup mixture over the Hawaiian rolls.
- Bake for 10 minutes while covered in a preheated oven.
- Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve right away and enjoy!