Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies Recipe
Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
These cookies are perfect for summertime snacking and will surely please kids and adults alike. Best of all, they require no baking whatsoever!
So if you're looking for a quick and easy dessert that doesn't require much effort, these ice cream sandwich cookies are definitely the recipe for you.
Calories: 916 (1 cookie)
Get your cookies and fill them with ice cream in between. Add more ice cream if you want.
- Press cookies together until ice cream is spread to the cookie edge
- Roll the ice cream edges in sprinkles.
- Add chocolate bits on the side of the ice cream (optional).
- Put them in the freezer until they're completely frozen.
- Let them sit for an hour before eating them, so ensure you get them out of the freezer before serving.