Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies Recipe
Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
These cookies are perfect for summertime snacking and will surely please kids and adults alike. Best of all, they require no baking whatsoever!
So if you're looking for a quick and easy dessert that doesn't require much effort, these ice cream sandwich cookies are definitely the recipe for you.
Calories: 916 (1 cookie)
Get your cookies and fill them with ice cream in between. Add more ice cream if you want.
- Press cookies together until ice cream is spread to the cookie edge
- Roll the ice cream edges in sprinkles.
- Add chocolate bits on the side of the ice cream (optional).
- Put them in the freezer until they're completely frozen.
- Let them sit for an hour before eating them, so ensure you get them out of the freezer before serving.