Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Italian Pasta Salad
This vegetarian pasta salad recipe is the perfect make-ahead side dish. It's a delicious combination of tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crisp bell peppers, salami, and mozzarella cheese tossed in an Italian dressing.
Chill Time: 2 hrs
16 oz. Tricolor rotini
8 oz. Salami, chopped
1 cup Italian vinaigrette dressing, store-bought or homemade
1 cup cubed Mozzarella
1 pint Grape tomatoes, halved
½ cup sliced Black olives
½ Green bell pepper, diced
½ Orange bell pepper, diced
½ Red bell pepper, diced
⅓ cup Red onion, diced
⅓ cup shredded Parmesan
3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
Cook the al dente pasta according to the package directions.
- Rinse with cold water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- To combine, toss everything together.
- Allow at least 2 hours before serving to chill.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- To refresh flavors, give leftovers a good stir and add more dressing if necessary.