Leftover Pancake Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
Leftover Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
Best breakfast sandwich recipes are easy to find online or in cookbooks. But what if you want to make a slightly more unique sandwich? We've got just the recipe for you!
This sandwich is made with leftover pancakes and is perfect for a weekend breakfast. It's more of a knife-and-fork breakfast rather than an eat-with-your-hands sandwich. But trust us, it's worth the extra effort.
Heat a frying pan over medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Crack the egg into the pan and break the yolk. Cook the egg to the desired firmness.
- While assembling the sandwich, warm the sliced ham in the pan.
- Toast the pancakes and place one on each plate.
- Place an egg on top of the pancake. Pour 1 tablespoon maple syrup over the egg, then top with a slice of warmed ham.
- Place the second pancake on the sandwich and drizzle with a tablespoon of maple syrup.