Lemon-Cranberry Pie Bars Recipe
Lemon-Cranberry Pie Bars
These festive treats are easy to make and can be enjoyed by all. They include two Thanksgiving staples: cranberries and pie! So, look no further than this recipe for a delicious and unique dessert to serve at your next holiday gathering.
Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- In a saucepan, simmer the cranberries with ¼ cup of sugar, cloves, and water for 8 minutes or until the mixture thickens and the berries pop.
- Put the mixture in a blender until smooth. Press and strain the puree using a fine sieve set over a bowl.
- Allow the puree to cool completely.
- Mix the remaining 2 ½ cups of eggs, sugar, egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice, and flour using a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix 1 cup of the lemon filling into the cranberry puree.
- Pour the rest of the lemon filling into the crust. Incorporate the cranberry-lemon mixture.
Make sure to bake it for 35 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. Place the pan on a cooling rack.
You can store Lemon Cranberry Pie Bars in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Serve chilled or at room temperature.