Monster Burger Recipe
Enjoy your favorite snack this Halloween with Monster Burger. This burger is not only monstrous-looking, but also packed with all your favorite burger ingredients, including cheese, lettuce, tomato, and even olives.
If you love grilling, making these spooky burgers is the perfect activity for you this Halloween. You can also keep your little monsters busy by asking them to help decorate their own burgers.
In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until well blended.
- Divide into four equal portions, and shape each into a patty.
- Cook burgers on the grill over medium-high heat. Cook one side for 3 minutes, then flip the burger to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Slice the buns in half and grill if desired.
- Assemble the burger from the bottom up, starting with the lettuce. Then add the burger and tomato slices.
- Using scissors, cut the cheddar cheese to look like monster teeth and place it on top of the tomato slices.
- Top the cheese with a dollop of ketchup, and add the top bun. Press it gently to let the ketchup ooze, giving your burger a dripping blood impression.
- Finally, add 2 olive slices on top of the bun to resemble eyes.