Mummy Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
Mummy Jalapeño Poppers
Jalapeno poppers are a must-have on any party’s appetizer table because they are tasty and flavorful. So this October 31st, why not give your regular jalapeno poppers a Halloween makeover by wrapping them in bandages just like mummies? Serve them with ketchup for an extra scare.
Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, scallion, and hot sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise. Remove and discard the seeds.
- Spoon the mixture into the jalapeños.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and seal the perforations to create a long rectangular dough. Cut the dough into thin strips, about ¼-inch wide.
- Wrap each jalapeño with 2 dough strips, creating bandages. Make sure to leave a gap for the eyes.
- Transfer the wrapped jalapeños to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the jalapeños from the oven and gently press 2 candy eyeballs or olives into each mummy.
Let them cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a platter and serve.