No Bake Krispie Chocolate Bars Recipe
No Bake Krispie Chocolate Bars
Let your taste buds travel to the land of milk and honey with this no-bake cereal chocolate bar recipe. This is the perfect solution for busy moms.
These delicious treats come together quickly but taste like they took hours to make. No-bake recipe means you can create them in minutes and enjoy them immediately.
In a large pan, put some butter and melt it over low heat.
- Mix it with sugar, baking cocoa, milk, and salt. Let it boil.
- Stir under medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate fillings and marshmallow cream and extract until melted.
- Add cereals and stir until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Press into about 8 small pans lined with plastic wrap or wax paper.
- Put it in the fridge for an hour or overnight.