No Bake Cereal Cookies Recipe
No Bake Cereal Cookie
With few ingredients, you can make cereal cookies in bulk. These are wonderful for sending lunch boxes with healthy homemade snacks. This is the perfect no-bake dessert in the afternoon or evening at home or on the road.
Grease the pan.
- Get a large bowl and combine the first 4 ingredients.
- Get a large saucepan, and melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Add honey and stir until blended.
- Pour the cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add mini chocolates and raisins and stir until completely incorporated into the mixture.
- Using a greased spatula, press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes before cutting.