No Bake Chocolate Cookie Dough Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Cookie
This irresistible treat is the perfect blend of sweetness and nostalgia. And because it's made with heat-treated flour, there's no risk of foodborne illness.
You can eat this no-bake dessert right out of the bowl, scoop it with a spoon, or store it in the freezer to enjoy when you're craving a sweet treat!
All-purpose flour (preheated)
- 1 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup White chocolate chips
½ cup Butter softened
¼ cup Milk warmed to room temperature
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
3 cups Powdered sugar
1 pinch Salt
Heat treat the flour by spreading 3 cups onto a rimmed 18 x 13-inch baking sheet.
- Bake it in the microwave oven for 7 minutes or until it registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container.
Add butter, vanilla, milk, brown, and granulated sugar in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle it with salt.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the mixture until it gets fluffy.
- Combine the mixture with the preheated flour. Keep mixing until well combined.
- Add more milk if you want your dough to be less sticky.
- Add the chocolate chips using a rubber spatula to incorporate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.