No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie Recipe
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
If you love sweet treats that are a little different from the usual, you'll fall in love with this no-bake lemon cheesecake.
This cheesecake is made with creamy ingredients in a crispy graham cracker crust, topped with lemon zest and fresh blueberries. Satisfy your sweet tooth, and make someone's day by serving this heavenly dessert!
To Make the Pie Crust:
Mix the graham crumbs and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, work the butter into each crumb until every piece of dough is evenly coated with butter. We will use butter as glue to keep the crust together when it is chilled.
To Make the Lemon Cheesecake Pie:
In a mixing bowl, beat and blend the cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and mix until well combined.
- Add the lemon extract and lemon juice to the mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour and spread the mixture into the pie crust, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with lemon zest and blueberries (optional).