No Bake Lemon Mousse Recipe
No Bake Lemon Mousse
No-bake healthy lemon mousse is a decadent yet refreshing dessert that takes less than 15 minutes to make.
This recipe requires no baking and uses only 5 ingredients. It's creamy and sweet, with lemons' fresh, zesty flavor. Prepare this easy dessert for your next dinner party!
In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the salt, powdered sugar, and lemon juice and continue to beat until stiff peaks form again. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula or spoon, fold 1 cup of powdered sugar into the whipped cream mixture until well blended. The mousse should be light and fluffy!
- If it’s too stiff to fold in without deflating the air bubbles, add a little more juice or zest from your lemons to thin it out slightly. This will allow you to incorporate it easily without deflating the air bubbles too much.
- Spoon the mousse into individual serving glasses or bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.