Peach Creamy Pie Recipe
Peach Creamy Pie
This creamy pie is made with real peaches, the best source of vitamin C. It's the perfect dessert for after dinner or to enjoy by itself. You can share this no-bake classic dessert with friends and family at this time of year or whenever you like!
Mix the graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until completely combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a pie dish. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In another bowl, whip together the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Pour half of your whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Fold in the remaining whipped cream but do not over-mix, or your filling will become runny.
- Spread the filling over the graham cracker crust, then top with peach slices.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.