Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf
This dessert recipe is straightforward and delicious. The combination of pumpkin and chocolate chips in this bread will appeal to everyone, so make sure to try it!
Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
Line parchment paper and apply cooking spray at the bottom of an 8" x 4" loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs to the flour mixture. Stir until everything is well-combined.
- Toss 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of flour. Incorporate the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Fill the prepared pan halfway with the batter. Sprinkle the top of the loaf with the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate chips.
Bake it for about 60 to 65 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. Allow to cool down for about 10 minutes before running a thin knife on the sides of the pan to loosen the bread.
- Let the bread cool down in the pan. Then, invert, slice, and serve.