Pumpkin Popovers Recipe
These pumpkin popovers are ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth and require only a few simple ingredients. You can have a delicious snack that will impress your guests in less than an hour!
Set the oven's temperature to 375 ºF.
- Slice 1 tablespoon of butter, and cut it into 10 small chunks.
- Fill each popover mold halfway with a small chunk of butter.
- Place the pans in the oven while it heats up until the butter is completely melted, about 2 minutes. Then remove them carefully.
Start melting the remaining butter in the microwave.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the melted butter.
- Mix in the flour, spice, and salt until well combined but slightly lumpy.
- Divide the batter equally among the molds, filling each half to two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 30 minutes without opening the oven door.