Pumpkin Spice Pretzels Recipe
Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
These treats are perfect for the fall season to satisfy everyone at your table. It is simple to make and requires only a few basic ingredients. Get ready to savor some autumn flavor as we show you how to make pumpkin spice pretzels!
- Start melting 20 ounces of white chocolate in a microwave or double boiler. If you’re using the microwave, stop and stir the chocolate every 15 seconds to avoid scorching the chocolate.
- After melting the white chocolate, start mixing the pumpkin pie spice and food coloring into the melted chocolate.
- Begin dipping the pretzels three-quarters of the way into the warm chocolate. Remove it, then gently shake it to get the right amount of chocolate needed to coat the pretzel.
- Place the pretzel onto a prepared baking sheet and let the chocolate set.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining pretzels.
- Melt the excess white chocolate and drizzle it over the pretzels.
- Top pretzels with sprinkles, then ensure that the chocolate is completely set by putting it in a refrigerator before serving.