Reuben Egg Rolls Recipe
Reuben Egg Rolls
Reuben Egg Rolls are tasty and crunchy, making them great finger food. Plus, they are easy to make. Simply wrap bits of corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut with egg roll wrappers, then fry to perfection. Serve them hot with Thousand Island or any of your favorite dressings.
Preheat oil to 350 °F.
Whisk egg white in a small bowl. Set aside.
Dice corned beef and Swiss cheese and put them together in a mixing bowl. Then, add sauerkraut and mix until everything is evenly incorporated throughout.
- Place one egg roll wrapper on a flat surface in a diamond position. Spread 2 tablespoons of corned beef mixture in a line, leaving about 1” space on each side.
- Gently fold the corner (the one closest to you) over the filling, and tuck it under it. Then, fold both side corners toward the center of the wrapper to look like an open envelope.
- Brush the edges of the unfolded corner with egg white before carefully rolling up the egg roll to seal it better.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until all wrappers are rolled.
- Fry egg rolls until golden brown. Make sure to flip each egg roll to cook both sides.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.