Spider Web Cupcakes Recipe
Spider Web Cupcakes
Everyone loves cupcakes, and any party won’t be complete without them. So, for your Halloween celebration, try these Spider Web Cupcakes. They are delicious, spooky-looking, and will surely be a hit.
These Halloween cupcakes are simple to make and fun to decorate. They require simple ingredients and don’t need any special baking tools.
Preheat the oven to 350 °F and prepare the white cake mix by following the instructions on the package. Most cake mixes will require water, eggs, and oil.
- Fill the cupcake liners up to two-thirds or three-fourths with cake batter. The batter will rise as it bakes, so ensure extra space.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, start frosting.
Using the black decorating gel, make 3 circles on each cupcake. Then, draw 6 lines by carefully dragging a toothpick from the smallest circle to the outer edge.
- Clean the toothpick with a napkin before moving on to the next cupcake.
- Use a spider candy or a fake plastic spider to decorate each cupcake.