Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Pretzels Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Pretzels
These pretzels are the perfect appetizer for any party. Not only are they delicious and filling, but they are also healthy. Thanks to the bits of spinach and artichoke stuffed inside them.
These tasty treats are made with cream cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan. Baked to perfection, they are also crusty on the outside.
3 tubes refrigerated French bread dough
6 oz. Cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cup Sour cream
1 cup chopped Artichoke hearts
1 cup Frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 Garlic cloves, minced
⅔ cup shredded Mozzarella
¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
Red pepper flakes, crushed
2 tbsp. Baking soda
- 1 ½ cups warm Water
1 tbsp. chopped Parsley
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Season with a pinch of salt and Red pepper flakes.
- Divide each dough into 6 equal parts, making 18 pieces in total. Stretch and roll each piece to form a long rectangle.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each dough.
- Roll each dough over the mixture to form a long rope, ensuring no mixture is exposed. Then, twist and shape the dough into a pretzel form and transfer it to the prepared baking sheet.
Fill a shallow bowl with warm water, then add baking soda. Whisk until the baking soda is dissolved.
- Brush each pretzel with baking soda solution. Let sit for about 10 minutes or until the pretzels dry, then brush with melted butter and sprinkle with coarse salt and parsley.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the pretzels are golden brown.