Sweet Potato Bites Recipe
Sweet Potato Bites
If you’re looking for a sweet potato dish to try for your next fall party, then these delectable bites are all you need. They work as appetizers, side dishes, or even desserts. Also, they are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients.
Peel and slice sweet potatoes into ¼" thick rounds.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
On a large baking sheet, arrange the sweet potato rounds and drizzle them with melted butter, tossing each round until evenly coated. Season with salt.
- Bake sweet potatoes for about 20 minutes. Then, flip them over and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Set the oven to broil.
- Drizzle maple syrup over sweet potato rounds and top them with marshmallows.
- Broil the marshmallow-topped sweet potatoes for about 1 to 3 minutes or until puffed and lightly toasted.
- Top each marshmallow with a pecan half.
- Serve immediately.