Tahini Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Tahini Shortbread Cookies
Don’t let tahini intimidate you from making these scrumptious little treats. This Valentine's Day, your loved ones will appreciate this Tahini Shortbread Cookie recipe. They are sweet, simple, and uncomplicated, just like your favorite person.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, whisk the dry ingredients like flour and salt.
- Prepare an electric stand mixer and on medium speed, beat in the butter and tahini for 1 to 2 minutes until it has a creamy consistency.
- Add in the sugar and continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy for another 1 to 2 minutes. Add in the egg until thoroughly combined.
- Reduce the speed to low and start mixing in the flour.
- Take out two-thirds of the dough and proceed with beating the cocoa powder into the dough that’s left.
Tahini shortbread cookies go great with fruit teas, ice cream, or even cold drinks!