Vanilla Cookie Crust Cream Cheese Recipe
Vanilla Cookie Crust Cream Cheese
Make delicious desserts with this vanilla cookie crust cream cheese. It's creamy, sweet, and doesn't require baking. It is absolutely delectable and a perfect way to end any meal.
1 ¼ cup Graham crumbs
¼ cup Refined or granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
16 oz. Plain cream cheese
¾ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
1 ½ cups Heavy whipping cream
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
To Make the Crust:
Stir together the butter, cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until it forms a wet sand-like texture.
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with 3 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Using your hands, firmly pack the graham crumbs into your prepared pan.
- Refrigerate the crust to set for a minimum of 15 minutes before using.
To Make the Toppings:
Mix the cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl until combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of your crust.
- Top with your desired toppings.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.