- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: 60LBS Capacity is based on horizontal application - reduced by 2/3 if used vertically.The magnet hook is 67.5mm(2.66in) in length.
- STEADY WITHOUT DRILLING: Steady for magnetic surface. High grade neodymium magnet hooks for organization, mounting, decorating and storage.
- EASY ASSEMBLE: Magnetic hooks are easy to remove, they would be great in any small space to aid storage and easy accessibility, and these magnetic hooks fit in anywhere and serve a purpose that cannot be duplicated.
- ATTENTION PLEASE: Due to the power magnetism, if you want to use these Magnetic hook on stainless steel refrigerators, we suggest to put a tissue or something else between the magnet and the surface to protect the surface from scratching.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Our products are extremely high quality and are checked during and after production for quality, your purchase is protected, return at any time and at any point. What are you waiting for, It is time to declutter the space.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Practical Design Our magnets hook are made of high-grade Nd-Fe-B materials. Neodymium magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. Data based on scientific measurement Pulling Force: 60 lbs After many measurements, we have obtained scientific and rigorous measurements by pulling the hook at a uniform speed on professional equipment. Several Important Factors Affecting the Tensile Force of Magnets 1.Only when the thickness of the tested steel reaches a certain level, the magnetic flux through its cross section would be the largest and the leakage magnetic field between the magnetic poles is the smallest, the tensile energy can reach the ideal value. 2.Only when the force is perpendicular to the contact surface can the tension reach the maximum. When the force is parallel to the contact surface, the pulling force can only reach 1/3 maximum. 3.Magnets attract only magnetizable materials such as iron, cobalt, nickel and their alloys. It can not attract non-ferromagnetic plates such as aluminum, copper, wood, plastics and stainless steel. 4.The farther the magnet is from the magnetic material, the greater the leakage magnetic field and the smaller the pull force would be. Therefore, the surface paint adsorbed by magnets is also an important factor affecting the pulling force of magnets. WARNING 1.Keep away from pacemakers. 2.Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers. 3.Not for children, parental supervision required. 4.Please wear a pair of gloves when you handle them for your safety. 5.All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. 6.The maximum working temperature of neodymium iron boron magnetic is 176 F (80 C)
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches