Brand: The Laundress New York
- NONTOXIC FORMULA - This nontoxic formula with anti properties adds scent while removing odor. Spray to freshen clothes like sweaters, suits, coats, hats, and blankets between washes
- ADDS SCENT WHILE REMOVING ODOR - The cedar fragrance keeps items smelling clean and fresh while naturally keeping your clothes safe from unwanted visitors
- NATURAL - Wool & Cashmere Spray is natural and works great for closets, drawers, and long-term storage
- SAFE FOR ALL FABRICS AND FURNISHINGS - This Fabric Conditioner is safe for all fabrics and furnishings
- EFFECTIVE FOR ALL FABRICS AND SURFACES - While Wool & Cashmere Spray can be used on any fabric or surface, it was designed to complement woolen items. Use on items labeled dry clean and non-washable items or areas
- Nontoxic formula with antibacterial properies
- Adds scent while removing odor
- Safe for all fabrics and furnishings
- Ideal for wool, cashmere, merino, mohair, blends, and items labeled "dry clean"
- Scented in our Cedar scent, combining sandalwood, orange, and rose with a base of cedar, this sweet and spicy blend naturally repels moths and critters.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 23-03-2007
Details: This versatile formula has antibacterial properties that add scent while removing odor. The cedar fragrance keeps items smelling clean and fresh while naturally repelling bugs and moths. While Wool & Cashmere Spray can be used on any fabric or surface, it was designed to complement woolen items. We consider woolens to include fibers such as sheep's wool, lamb's wool, cashmere, merino, pashmina, angora, mohair, camelhair, and alpaca, as well as any wool blends and wool-like synthetics made to look like wool, such as acrylic. Most wool items labeled "dry clean" are generally launderable. When an item is labeled "dry clean only," the best way to care for it between launderings is to steam and treat with Wool & Cashmere Spray. After washing, woolens may appear wrinkled. Do not iron wool. Instead, steaming is ideal for releasing wrinkles and fluffing the yarns. It's always important to clean woolens before storing, as perfume, body products, body oil, food, and dirt can surface later and be much harder to get out. Before packing, spritz with Wool & Cashmere Spray and place in a breathable fabric, such as The Laundress All-Purpose Storage Bag. Never store using plastic, cardboard, drawer liners, and contact paper, as they all attract bugs and encourage bug reproduction.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches